If I could just master getting the darn thing threaded (It’s automatic but you have to put it in a specific way and then push down, but I probably get it right maybe 8% of the time! So that is frustrating!) I will be cranking stuff out all over the place! I took some pictures of things I have done so far…and you can see that I still have a ways to go but it is getting better.
And finally…something a little bit better……(picture is a bit fuzzy though)
And one of the “Disney” Items. It is a programmed font that is supposed to be two colors (not the two colors I used though). I still think it looks pretty cool. And while it is not perfect, we are getting there!