Recently, (about a week ago) some of my sister‘s friends became first time parents. I decided that we would test out the machine and see if we could make their new daughter a taggie blanket with her name on it. (Casey and Sarah-If you read my blog, sorry to have ruined the surprise!)
I cut the fabrics out and started on making her name with the embroidery machine. It messed up in the first letter. I was bummed, but not ready to give up. I cut another piece and tried again. This time it was successful, not perfect, but successful. It looks pretty good to me, although I would like one letter to look a little bit better. I’m pretty sure the little one who will be getting it won’t mind though!
Here is a look at the new taggie blanket:
Can’t wait to send it on its way to you!
After making the blanket for Casey and Sarah’s little girl, I decided to make another one for some friends of ours who will be having their first baby in a few weeks. Unfortunately, I was having a lot of trouble with the embroidery machine. I finally got it working but couldn’t get the name to come out right. It took me three tries 😦 (Even after I thought I had it going good.) It finally did work out and I have decided that the fabric I am using to embroider on is not the best choice. The tag blanket still turned out cute though.
Here is a sneak peek of the tag blanket for Justin and Sarah’s little girl: