Yesterday I got the embroidery machine back out to test out something for a client at our Etsy shop. She had special ordered multiple coffee cozies, in neon yellow softballs (VERY HARD TO FIND!). She wanted some initials and the players number on the cozy too. The first run, with just the initials went okay. The next run adding in the number….I messed up and ended up turning the number! Whoops! Finally on the third try, we got this:
It is not perfect but I’m hoping she will be happy. We are still VERY new to the embroidery stuff but we are willing to give it a try.
We have also decided that we are going to try and do a craft show coming up in May! This means we have to have some stock to sell at the show. We have a made a list and have some lofty goals set but we will try and see what we can do. We spent part of yesterday cutting fabric and batting and pinning some items together. I even managed to start sewing some of the items together last night! It helps to have a couple items totally done and more than a handful partly done. I am hopeful that it is possible to make our goals and then sell quite a bit (or all of it!) at the show!