8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- finding out if this baby is a boy or a girl.
- our first ever craft show this weekend with TwoFloridaGirls.
- having this baby!
- my sister-in-law’s wedding festivities.
- lunch with a friend this week.
- Little Monkey’s playground arrival (should be today!) and installation.
- warm enough pool water to swim in.
- Little Monkey being potty trained!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- went to BSF.
- worked on our set up for the craft show.
- got my sewing machine back!
- finished the remaining product for the craft show.
- had dinner with Little Monkey, Amy and Kasey.
- changed the sheets on Little Monkey’s bed.
- watched Mickey Mouse (of course!).
- did some more laundry.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- fix our internet issues.
- paint (artistically).
- have a chef cook all our meals.
- drinks large amounts of fluids everyday.
- go visit my sister-in-law and her boys.
- get through the stack of magazines in my room.
- have a self cleaning bathroom.
- feel the baby move.
8 Shows I Watch:
- mickey mouse clubhouse
- blue’s clues
- the biggest loser
- the big bang theory
- how i met your mother
- ace of cakes
8 People I’m Tagging:
- Jess (Although with the twins I’m sure she doesn’t have time right now!)
- I don’t have any other blogging friends that haven’t already been tagged by Amy or Katie.