Since there was no post yesterday, and just now a post today…you may have been wondering if we had gone to the hospital. No such luck. Yesterday we had some family and friends over to celebrate Big Monkey’s birthday and today we went to church and to visit Big Monkey at the fire station. We still sit and wait for Little Monkette to decide that she is ready to move out. I was really thinking (maybe more hoping) that last night would be it but it wasn’t. Maybe she would like it to be tonight. No matter what, we wait…we will try and keep you posted but know that if we do go to the hospital to have her, it will likely be a few days before there is any post about her here!
You Might Be Wondering-